Friday, August 5, 2011

[Geek] This is not a ThunderCats blog I promise~~~~

I will be writing about other shenanigans too!

BUT when things like these pop up from your everyday browsing of the web...

YOU JUST HAVE TO SHARE.


CAPTIONS!
Liono-O: I WUV YOU TYGWA~ WET'S PWAY~~~
Tygra: AGGGHHHHHH!! GetoffgetoffGETOOOFFFF!!!!!!


Ah yes, captures the spirit of two sibling cubs.

Check out the artist's DeviantArt account! 


Just like a lot of other fans and new dudes alike to the series, I haven't been excited about a cartoon series in a long time. I am truly, most earnestly regressing. When I obsess over something, I turn into a puddle of hopeless (yes, now hopeless is a noun).


And now, let's see if I can get myself to write about anything else. I know there are other stuff to write about out there. I just know it. I can feel it in my bones..............

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis