Why hello there, my dear gentlefolk! ^_^
I initially planned to put up a blog with a hodgepodge of posts about my
Hence, my idea of adding labels to my post titles. ^^;
The labels will be enclosed in brackets [like so], followed by the title of the post itself. Of course, the label name will be included among the tags (funny, because a tag IS a label. :P Oh well, small difference for the sake of my silly little organizing system).
So then, here will be the category labels of the majority of what my
1. [Beauty] - For when I post about makeup, skincare, and fashion (again, I try. :P Newbies FTW!!!!)
2. [Shape] - For when I post about tracking how far or not I've accomplished my weight loss goals (as per 2012 New Year's Resolution)
3. [Geek] - For when I post about the fandoms I adore and belong to, and would mostly be about books, TV series, cosplay, and all general wonderfully weird stuff geeks indulge in.
4. [Animal Welfare] - For when I post about my CARA activities and share animal welfare news locally and from all over the globe.
5. [Personal] - For when I post stuff about my personal life. I'm not a fan of oversharing, so don't worry about that bit. ^^ I'll be placing here reviews on food, hangout spots, and places I've gone while travelling... not that I travel a lot, but I do go places every now and then. :)
6. [Misc] - For anything under the sun that doesn't seem to fit under any of the aforementioned categories.
And since I've read somewhere (will link when I've recalled) that images included in a blog post can ease a post's monotony, I present to you random and eerily pretty art:
|"Karakuri" by Keith Thompson (www.keiththompsonart.com)|
This labeling system is for immediate implementation, so expect me to start using them in my next blog entries. :)
Enjoy the rest of the week! :D